[erlang-questions] Access to process dictionary

Igor Clark igor.clark@REDACTED
Sun Dec 23 12:48:08 CET 2018

I frequently miss emails from some particular people, whether at the start or in the middle of a thread, making it look like threads are missing messages, because my receiving gmail account puts them in spam as it doesn’t like  their email provider’s DKIM headers, or something. Especially when they come from yahoo.com. I go to the spam folder and remove the spam tag and they show up again. Pierre, as you’re on gmail, you may be getting something similar?