[erlang-questions] Access to process dictionary

Eric Pailleau eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Sun Dec 23 10:13:02 CET 2018

You should however avoid to use process dictionaries if possible.
It is handy to store things, but generally a sign that your code is missing something.

For instance if you face some processes crashes, your process dictionary will be lost, while using states in OTP libs will be shown in crash report. Easier for debugging.

Regards

Envoyé depuis mon mobile

---- Donald Steven a écrit ----