[erlang-questions] Access to process dictionary

Eric Pailleau eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Sat Dec 22 14:56:29 CET 2018

Hi,
Process dictionary is a dictionary for a process.
If you call each functions from different processes, they are independents.
From a single process two functions cannot be called at same time.

Envoyé depuis mon mobile

---- Donald Steven a écrit ----