[erlang-questions] [ANN] SpawnFest repos are now public

Brujo Benavides elbrujohalcon@REDACTED
Wed Dec 19 14:12:18 CET 2018

We just made all the repos for the 2018 edition public.
You can find a list of them in this twitter thread <https://twitter.com/spawnfest/status/1074983265566646272> or you can see them directly on github <https://github.com/search?q=topic:2018+org:spawnfest&type=Repositories>.
There are many projects there that I'm sure will be useful for the community as a whole.
Congratulations and good luck to all the teams that participated this year!
Winners will be announced before the end of the year, but not on this list… we don’t want to spam (too much :P).

Brujo Benavides <http://about.me/elbrujohalcon>