[erlang-questions] Temporarily violating record type constraints annoys dialyzer

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Fri Dec 7 22:17:07 CET 2018

On 12/07/2018 04:05 PM, Dániel Szoboszlay wrote:
> I agree that the warn_untyped_record warning does exactly what its name
> suggests.
>
> However, when working with records without types, a different warning
> would be useful, something that could be called maybe
> warn_untyped_record_in_type and what would give you a warning when a
> -type or -spec declaration contains a record without type specification
> for all of its fields.

Please feel free to provide a pull request that implements this. (Or
whatever else you think should be appropriate for the approach to typing
-- and at the same time not typing -- records you advocate.)

Kostis