[erlang-questions] Temporarily violating record type constraints annoys dialyzer

Boroska András andras.boroska@REDACTED
Fri Dec 7 15:04:23 CET 2018

Hi,

When defining records the way Daniel suggests dialyzer seems to find
problems with record field constraints better. I find it helpful and
changed our record definitions everywhere.

On the other hand when 'warn_untyped_record' compiler option is turned on,
it warns us that "record foo has field(s) without type information".
(OTP-21.1.3) Shall I open a bug report/feature request on dialyzer?

Andras