[erlang-questions] [ANN] erlang-rocksdb 0.25.0 is released

Andrew Thompson andrew@REDACTED
Wed Dec 5 19:32:42 CET 2018

On Wed, Dec 05, 2018 at 02:32:53PM +0100, Benoit Chesneau wrote:
> The erlang-rocksdb project is also more features packed to offer more
> control in the way you want to handle your data but also backpressure and
> other related topics. It aims to provide a complete programmable database
> toolkit  for erlang apps, something  I want since a long time.

I'd like to echo the above. It's *extremely* useful to have a (fairly)
complete wrapper for some of the cooler features rocksdb has. I've been
using it for the last couple months and Benoit has been very helpful
troubleshooting bugs, merging changes I proposed and adding features I
needed.

Also, the bitset merge operator is awesome.

Andrew