[erlang-questions] Erlang VM in Rust

Karlo Kuna kuna.prime@REDACTED
Tue Sep 26 00:35:19 CEST 2017

maybe, but then again machine architectures are Von Neuman models

so in a way you are forced to work with that and languages that have as a
goal,  to be a low as possible when needed seem to be
good choices for implementing many kinds of abstractions including actors

and OOP is a choice in C++, as i have sad before, overused one