[erlang-questions] relx relup, appups and dependencies

David Welton davidnwelton@REDACTED
Mon Sep 25 19:43:22 CEST 2017

Hi,

So I started looking at rebar and relx to see if there was anything to
be done, and it looks like rebar3 has a variety of dependencies that
can be hooked into.

The trick would be to

* Have a local directory with appups for the dependencies, so that
they can be managed as part of my project.
* Hook that copies those into the relevant directories in _rel when
it's time to make a relup.

This seems kind of hacky, and I feel like maybe I'm doing something
wrong, but not sure what.  Maybe no one actually uses relups?

--
David N. Welton

http://www.welton.it/davidw/

http://www.dedasys.com/