[erlang-questions] nif: how to check if a resource is given as an arg

Sverker Eriksson sverker.eriksson@REDACTED
Mon Sep 25 11:52:30 CEST 2017

In OTP-20 you can compare one resource term to another and get a match
if they refer to the same resource instance.

Beyond that, enif_get_resource is the *only* way to check if a term is a
resource.

/Sverker