[erlang-questions] Light-weight operating systems supporting Erlang in production web servers

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Sat Sep 16 23:34:07 CEST 2017

The docker images keep up to date for the latest alpine and Erlang:
https://store.docker.com/images/erlang

The dockerfile I linked to
https://github.com/SpaceTime-IoT/presence-sample/blob/master/Dockerfile
currently uses my own base image, but I'll be moving to the official
image, and then creates a second image based only on Alpine 3.3.6 (no
Erlang) to copy the release to.

--
  Tristan Sloughter
  "I am not a crackpot" - Abe Simpson