[erlang-questions] Understanding BEAM bytecode [Code section]

Gabriel Rivas gabriel.alberto.rivas@REDACTED
Fri Sep 15 15:15:32 CEST 2017

Hello Bjorn,

I was not aware of it, I am new to Erlang. I started doing development on
Elixir but
I would like to learn and understand what Erlang does under the hood.

Thanks for the tip, it is very useful.

Gabriel