[erlang-questions] How to insert null value into map

Brujo Benavides elbrujohalcon@REDACTED
Wed Sep 13 15:02:05 CEST 2017

Palanikumar:

	On one hand, you should show us what’s in your Some variable.
	On the other hand, you don’t seem to be using maps:get/3 as it’s intended to be used (check the docs <http://erldocs.com/20.0/stdlib/maps.html?i=1&search=maps:get#get/3>).
	Even more so, you should know that in Erlang variables start with an uppercase letter, that’s why in your example NULL is a variable name (not a value). See how Erlang VM tells you that the variable ‘NULL’ is unbound.

	Hope this helps,
	Cheers!

Brujo Benavides <http://about.me/elbrujohalcon>