[erlang-questions] Erlang VM in Rust

Thom Cherryhomes thom.cherryhomes@REDACTED
Wed Sep 13 03:47:08 CEST 2017

For a language that purports to be a replacement for low-level systems
programming, Rust not having bitfields or unions, would be a real pain in
the ass to do any intricate hardware driver work... I'm guessing that Rust
is designed by 20-somethings who have never done a line of assembler in
their lives?

sigh.
-Thom