[erlang-questions] +secio emulator flag

Mikael Karlsson karlsson.rm@REDACTED
Tue Sep 12 19:23:52 CEST 2017

Thanks Lukas and Michael,

> (sorry for the late reply, I meant to reply to this before but forgot)
No problem, maybe your personal secio flag also was set to true and
something else came in between :-) .

The use case I have here is a single (tcp) connection with high load.
I think that there are other bottlenecks with this scenario since one
can only attach one scheduler/erlang process to this, if I understand
it right, but nevertheless would setting secio to false give the
attached erlang process more time to finish the work in this case?

Best Regards
Mikael