[erlang-questions] How does Erlang TCP determine the end of a TCP stream?

Vimal Kumar vimal7370@REDACTED
Tue Oct 31 16:25:33 CET 2017

Hi,

I believe you are using with the inet:setopts/2 'active' option set to
true? Set it to false or once and then use gen_tcp:recv/2,3 to read from
tcp stream upto the length you want.

http://erlang.org/doc/man/inet.html#setopts-2