[erlang-questions] [ANN] PHP on Cowboy

Unix One unix1@REDACTED
Fri Oct 27 16:41:50 CEST 2017

Hello list,

I have taken up a couple of no longer maintained projects to make PHP work on
modern Cowboy web server again.

Check it out here - https://github.com/unix1/cowboy_fcgi

cowboy_fcgi is a FastCGI handler for Cowboy that uses the ex_fcgi [1] client
to communicate with php-fpm [2] - PHP's FastCGI process manager.

The stack now works with Cowboy 2 and PHP 7, but support for Cowboy 1 and PHP
5 is also available.

So if you are interested in running PHP along side your Erlang applications on
the same web server, hop over to cowboy_fcgi project readme, try the quick
start example and let me know what you think.

Thank you!

[1] https://github.com/unix1/ex_fcgi
[2] https://secure.php.net/manual/en/install.fpm.php