[erlang-questions] Pretty print list of strings in tabular way

Adam Rutkowski hq@REDACTED
Mon Oct 23 13:15:35 CEST 2017

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017, at 12:11, Pierre Fenoll wrote:
> How about using the elixir lib you linked?
> @benoitc has a rebar3 provider that can compile elixir libs for you.
That lib looks pretty comprehensive!

If the rebar3 plugin option is not entirely satisfying, I'd recommend
looking at this [1] implementation in Clojure, for a very basic  and
elegant approach that should be easily transferrable. I was looking at
it when writing yet another Elixir version here [2] -- it's not as
advanced as the library you linked though, but perhaps a good point to
get started.
[1] https://github.com/clojure/clojure/blob/93d13d0c0671130b329863570080c72799563ac7/src/clj/clojure/pprint/print_table.clj#L11-L35
[2] https://github.com/aerosol/Tabula

/A.