[erlang-questions] Erlang, mini-erlang, and TLA+

Frank Muller frank.muller.erl@REDACTED
Sat Oct 7 17:16:34 CEST 2017

Jesper: many thanks again for taking time explaining the Monad concept in
this specific case and in general.

I found this module and I’ll try to play with it:
https://github.com/rabbitmq/erlando

/Frank

In this setting, Monads are used subtly different from the more "normal"