[erlang-questions] Contributor License Agreement for pullrequests

Henrik Nord X henrik.x.nord@REDACTED
Mon Nov 27 11:26:48 CET 2017

Hello Erlang Questions!

As some of you already noticed, we have now added a CLA application for
github pullrequests.

This is done to ensure that we (Erlang/OTP at Ericsson) always have a
up to date list of contributors, and that you contribute code that you
are yours to commit, and free for us to use and maintain under
the Apache License 2.0.

If and When you submit a pullrequest for the first time (after this
change) you will be prompted via e-mail and a comment on your
pullrequest to visit the https://cla-assistant.io/ and agree to this.

We will then store your github username, first and last name and email
in much the same way as before.

BR
Henrik Nord
Erlang/OTP