[erlang-questions] rebar3 tar and endless loop

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Wed Nov 8 17:12:20 CET 2017

So the issue is simply the use of copying to `./` as opposed to
`./somedir`, right?
Certainly an issue, easy fix is to put it under another diectory, since
you can't access it with `code:priv_dir` anyway since it isn't under an
application no reason not to do `{copy, "priv", "etc/"}` but you
probably already did that.
I'd like to see the fix, if possible, in erl_tar but I'd have to take a
closer look to know for sure if that is possible and what it would be.
Not sure when I'll get time to dig in.
--
  Tristan Sloughter
  "I am not a crackpot" - Abe Simpson