[erlang-questions] simple virtual file system in Erlang?

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Tue Mar 28 12:45:40 CEST 2017

You're quite right - you need to know in advance the checksum of the data.

But obtaining the checksum from "somewhere" is orthogonal to the problem
of storing or obtaining the data. Indexing etc. is completely different problem.

/Joe