[erlang-questions] HTTPS and Basic Authentication with Erlang

David Wright david.g.wright@REDACTED
Mon Feb 27 11:49:20 CET 2017

I installed cowboy on an Ubuntu VM and got the basics of what I was trying
to prove done in a short matter of time. I used the examples directory from
github and played with the code for a few hours.

Cowboy seems well documented but as a newbie I am a bit overwhelmed - I
reserve the right to ask more questions.

Thank you for your help.

--
David Gray Wright