[erlang-questions] Noob Question

Mon Feb 13 20:28:17 CET 2017

Adding `lager` in the startup phase can help as well because it reports
progress for each application booted (much like adding SASL to your
application will do). If you do add lager, be sure to set its overload
protector high enough. I've seen it quaff messages in the first second
because a lot is going on at boot time.

I've considered patching it for this, but haven't had the time yet to even
suggest it in an issue.