[erlang-questions] Send VM metrics to Grafana

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Thu Feb 9 18:55:16 CET 2017

Yup, we do at work and a number of others do as well I know of.

I spoke with Ilya yesterday on irc about a shared template for a Erlang
metrics dashboard, which he is going to start this weekend based on his
rabbitmq dashboard.

 I plan to do a full writeup on grafana, prometheus and alertmanager for
 Erlang, more specifically Elli, in the near future -- once I get it all
 working, hehe.

--

  Tristan Sloughter

  "I am not a crackpot" - Abe Simpson

  t@REDACTED

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017, at 09:48 AM, Frank Muller wrote:

> Thanks Illya, found it already this morning.

> Does someone already used this library? Maybe she/he can share their
> experience?
>

> /Frank

>> Then you might want to try
>> https://github.com/deadtrickster/prometheus.erl____
>> __ __

>> Regards,____

>> Ilya

>> __ __

>>> Hello!

>>> There are bunch of projects for this, by example exometer, my
>>> metronome (https://github.com/juise/metronome), and so on.
>>>

>>> Just install influxdb and grafana

>>> чт, 9 февр. 2017 г. в 12:06, Frank Muller

>>> --

>>> Петровский Александр / Alexander Petrovsky,

>>>  Skype: askjuise

>>> Phone: +7 914 8 820 815

Links:

  1. mailto:frank.muller.erl@REDACTED