[erlang-questions] On OTP rand module difference between OTP 19 and OTP 20

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Thu Aug 31 15:42:06 CEST 2017

On 08/30/2017 12:33 PM, zxq9 wrote:
> On 2017年08月30日 水曜日 10:29:12 Raimo Niskanen wrote:
>
>> It is in general safer to change the documentation to match the reality.
>
> Wow.

I certainly hope this is not the general policy for OTP. We program
against the documentation. The documentation *is* our reality.

It also seems it's not even listed in the release notes. We program
against the documentation, if the documentation has a breaking changes
it would be great to know about it.

--
Loïc Hoguin
https://ninenines.eu