[erlang-questions] How safe is it to leave an open SSL port on the public internet?

Danil Zagoskin z@REDACTED
Tue Aug 29 23:28:55 CEST 2017

Why ask?
Deploy your server and use security analysis tool like
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/index.html

We get A rating (which means there are no known vulnerabilities) by
disabling SSLv3 and some weak cipher suites (the tool above will tell you
what to disable).

Danil Zagoskin | z@REDACTED