[erlang-questions] find a nif resource by its nale

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Tue Aug 22 21:38:51 CEST 2017

I like the idea of not passing a nif resource like ets does (ie passing a ref or a name). A idea on how this could be done in an efficient manner?

I actually think to use an rw lock and a simple map in the private resource for it. But unsure what I should return on creation. Do we have to return the resource erlang term to keep it associated to the process? or simply creating it in the process will be enough?

Benoît