[erlang-questions] Proper way to run C code without crashing the VM

code wiget codewiget95@REDACTED
Wed Aug 16 17:11:01 CEST 2017

That is an interesting note about running it on another node and using it to communicate. For this though, I would then have to monitor when/if the node goes down as well .