[erlang-questions] List Question

Oleksii Semilietov spylik@REDACTED
Tue Aug 8 10:24:00 CEST 2017

I using parse_trans_pp from Ulf Wiger parse_trans lib (
https://github.com/uwiger/parse_trans) to get erlang code from elixir
compiled modules.

Common technique is compile elixir project than do
escript ~/projects/parse_trans/ebin/parse_trans_pp.beam
_build/dev/lib/some_project/ebin/module_name.beam > module_name.erl

Output will be erang module.

Do somebody have other ways?

Best regards,
Alex [Oleksii Semilietov]