[erlang-questions] Writing a cryptocurrency in Erlang

Caragea Silviu silviu.cpp@REDACTED
Sun Aug 6 22:18:29 CEST 2017

Hello,

I personally hate to create accounts over accounts for all kind of services
that are doing the same stuff, I usually use only github and star or watch
the projects that are really nice to receive notifications when updates are
done.

I think at least a github mirror will be nice for your project

Silviu