[erlang-questions] escript exception error, undefined function, why can't use fun in escript script?

Karl Velicka karolis.velicka@REDACTED
Sun Aug 6 15:44:13 CEST 2017

Hi,

I've run into this myself once - it seems that you can't have
functions other than main/1 in escripts, although this doesn't appear
to be documented.

The way around this is to make your scripts compiled, these can have
multiple functions defined in them. You'll need to add this line
somewhere in your .escript file:

-mode(compile).

Cheers,
Karl