[erlang-questions] exit status of run_erl

Ali Sabil ali.sabil@REDACTED
Thu Apr 20 12:32:34 CEST 2017

I personally avoid run_erl altogether, and use the "foreground" mode from
the relx generated script. The systemd unit looks like this:

[Unit]
Description=My Server
After=network.target auditd.service

[Service]
Type = simple
ExecStart = /srv/my-server/bin/my-server foreground
Restart = always
User = my-server
Group = my-server
Environment = ERL_EPMD_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1

[Install]
WantedBy = multi-user.target