[erlang-questions] NIF+device problem moving R18->R19 / Mac 10.11->10.12

Igor Clark igor.clark@REDACTED
Tue Apr 18 08:54:59 CEST 2017

Sorry, to be clearer, that should have read "when run in a separate thread
in the NIF using enif_thread_create(), the API call succeeds under R18 on
El Capitan, fails under R19 on El Capitan, and fails under R18 and R19 on
Sierra".