[erlang-questions] Proposal to remove tuple dispatches from Erlang

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Fri Apr 14 14:19:55 CEST 2017

I'm all against using this feature personally, though removing is a bit
harsh considering there's still a lot of code relying on it.

Something is unclear to me though. Why do YOU want to remove it? Will it
improve something for you?

Loïc Hoguin
https://ninenines.eu