[erlang-questions] Is it a compiler bug?

Dmytro Lytovchenko dmytro.lytovchenko@REDACTED
Thu Apr 13 16:43:14 CEST 2017

I can see how enforcing parentheses in map()map() syntax can be useful.
A compiler warning would be awesome here. Also this is a nice thing for
Elvis style checker to do, but when it comes to running Elvis, your program
should already be correct — so that is too late.

In variable()map() syntax there is no confusion so that is fine.