[erlang-questions] can't use ssl lib in f26 compile

Jakub Groncki jakub.groncki@REDACTED
Tue Apr 11 17:14:00 CEST 2017

Hi,

otp_src_19.3/HOWTO/INSTALL.md contains the possible configuration options
you can use to customize your install. Amongst others:
*   `--{with,without}-ssl` - OpenSSL (without implies that the `crypto`,
    `ssh`, and `ssl` won't be built)
*   `--with-ssl=PATH` - Specify location of OpenSSL include and lib
*   `--with-ssl-incl=PATH` - Location of OpenSSL `include` directory,
    if different than specified by `--with-ssl=PATH`

You can use them in combination with ./configure