[erlang-questions] Pipe, maybe, and other silly parse transforms

Andreas Schultz aschultz@REDACTED
Sun Apr 2 12:55:19 CEST 2017

Hi Fred,

----- On Apr 2, 2017, at 12:38 AM, Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> On this April 1st, I decided to do a few foolish things, and implement
> an Erlang equivalent to Elixir's Pipe along with a 'maybe' construct.

Out of curiosity, how does this differ from erlando's
(https://github.com/rabbitmq/erlando) `state` monad ?

The syntax does seem to a bit more pleasing, but as far as I can tell the
result is about the same.

Thanks,
Andreas