[erlang-questions] How can I release beam process memory?

Jack Tang himars@REDACTED
Sat Apr 1 05:35:54 CEST 2017

After setting up erlang memory visualization, we find etc allocator does
not release the memory during some historical datum are remove from mnesia
tables. Can I release the memory on the fly rather than restart the mnesia
application? Thanks!

BR

Jack Tang

http://www.linkedin.com/in/jacktang