[erlang-questions] Erlang documentation -- a modest proposal

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Mon Sep 26 09:38:03 CEST 2016

On 09/26/2016 02:57 AM, Richard A. O'Keefe wrote:
> It is not clear to me why Erlang document generation would involve
> any XSLT.

Typically one can just use the DocBook XSL files (or other tooling, like
db2latex) and not have to write their own, or only write a few specific
things. But the XSL files in OTP are pretty big, and there's also some
pretty big Erlang code around it. I'm not sure why. It's possible that
the DocBook tooling wasn't that great when this was first written.

--
Loïc Hoguin
http://ninenines.eu