[erlang-questions] Quickcheck'ing a protocol

Pierre Fenoll pierrefenoll@REDACTED
Fri Sep 23 09:33:30 CEST 2016

There are a bunch of papers / thesis on this topic.
I recommend the statem doc link I posted earlier.
There's a talk from Quviq at latest SF Erlang Factory: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iW2J7Of8jsE
Note that Quviq provides a paid CI service. My bet is a service that quickchecks a project's APIs would be worth good money.
Here's a simple example of a PropEr statem: https://bitbucket.org/fenollp/kzp/src/7e6518dd33e1461cdecba22bc9e767aeb372d4d9/test/prop__user_auth.erl?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default

Please share your troubles / findings :)