[erlang-questions] List comprehension puzzler

Lloyd R. Prentice lloyd@REDACTED
Thu Sep 22 03:33:41 CEST 2016

Hi Richard,

I finally had a chance to look closely at the ISBN validator function you sent me. It looks terrific, definitely addresses issues I would not have considered.

So many thanks for taking the time to point the way.

And thanks to all others who posted insights and suggestions.

All the best,

Lloyd

Sent from my iPad