[erlang-questions] Erlang documentation (was: Apology)

Alin Popa alin.popa@REDACTED
Tue Sep 20 11:16:07 CEST 2016

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 10:07 AM, Roger Lipscombe <roger@REDACTED>
wrote:

> On 20 September 2016 at 09:53, Alin Popa <alin.popa@REDACTED> wrote:
> > Worth mentioning that maybe there should be a version tag for each
> > function/module saying when it was added?
>
> erldocs.com allows you to view the documentation for a particular
> version (though I dislike erldocs.com for other reasons...).

I know there are workarounds to that, that's why I have bookmarks to the
documentation for the version I'm using, but looking for a solution to
something that in fact should help me find the solution to my initial
problem, seems a bit wrong to me.
Anyway, seems I'm not the only one hitting this issue.