[erlang-questions] Apology

Roger Price roger@REDACTED
Mon Sep 19 11:00:30 CEST 2016

On Mon, 19 Sep 2016, Loïc Hoguin wrote:

> There was obviously no ill intent in that message. ...
>
> Anyway I'm probably not the only one who thinks you're doing a fantastic
> job answering the many questions that are posted on this list, in great
> details, regardless of how trivial they are or how confused the poster is.
>
> On 09/19/2016 07:05 AM, ok@REDACTED wrote:
>> I have been taken to task in private e-mail by someone
>> who detected in my response to the "list comprehension puzzle"
>> both "aggressive sarcasm" and "undisguised contempt".

When citing the Erlang reference manual section 3.12 is seen as
"aggressive sarcasm" and "undisguised contempt" then this must be the
snowflake generation.  Perhaps section 3.12 needs a trigger warning :-)

A loud and enthusiastic "Thankyou" to ROK for many excellent postings.
I keep a stash of some which I think are outstanding.

Roger