[erlang-questions] every process should have a URL

Éric Pailleau eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Fri Sep 16 19:37:42 CEST 2016

Hello,
Not to mention that HostIP is generally an IP like 192.168.1.21 which is used in many companies in LAN. Using a public IP per process would be necessary,  hum welcome to IPv6 :)...

"Envoyé depuis mon mobile " Eric

---- Oliver Korpilla a écrit ----