[erlang-questions] reorder SSL certificate chain with Erlang 19

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Thu Sep 15 10:28:17 CEST 2016

Hi!

Please try this branch

*IngelaAndin:ingela/ssl/unorded-cert-chain/OTP-12983
<https://github.com/IngelaAndin/otp/tree/ingela/ssl/unorded-cert-chain/OTP-12983>
*

It does not break existing code. But it is not prioritized to Ericsson, so
I do not have the time to make a real test case at the moment. That would
require me to either to craft a way to send it out of order or use some
other implementation that does this.)

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP Team - Ericsson AB