[erlang-questions] Patch package OTP 19.1.5 released

Hans Nilsson R hans.r.nilsson@REDACTED
Wed Oct 26 18:00:21 CEST 2016

There are no such plans afaik.  However, if you take a 19.1 Windows
release and replace the lib/ssh with lib/ssh from the OTP-19.1.5 tag on
github you get the functionality (but you must compile the .erl to .beam
yourself).

Disclaimer: you will not have an official otp-release this way, but for
non-production code it could be ok. I'll take no responsibility :)

-Hans