[erlang-questions] traversal of multiple lists (or list of lists)

Vans S vans_163@REDACTED
Sat Oct 22 16:30:56 CEST 2016

This seems like something for ETS table to solve. ETS tables are very flexible and there are countless ways to get them to do different things.

When in doubt for performance, you could always write a C NIF. Don't forget to compile with o3.