[erlang-questions] Can we use same mnesia schema on different nodes

ARUN P arunp@REDACTED
Thu Oct 13 17:39:47 CEST 2016

Hi Daniel

     Thank you for the valuable comment, but i have a doubt, since the
dets operations are not transactional in the middle editing schema.DAT
file, if my application gets restart, will it corrupt the schema.DAT
file and if happens so how can i safe guard the data.?

Thanks in advance
Arun