[erlang-questions] [ANN] CloudI 1.5.4 Released!

Michael Truog mjtruog@REDACTED
Sat Oct 8 06:33:54 CEST 2016

There was a platform-related build-system issue that required an update
in the 1.5.4 release, so the downloadable files have changed to have the
different checksums below.  I regret the extra email, it was a reminder
to not do releases on Friday.

There were various improvements to cloudi_service_queue which I
neglected to mention:
* persisted service requests will not be corrupted due to a partial write
* retry_delay configuration argument for service name destinations that
appear infrequently or periodically as consumers of service requests

UPDATED SHA256 CHECKSUMS
cloudi-1.5.4.tar.gz (14326898 bytes)
b849d373578d488fd107fdc5ca29a97d48da979bb6066f1b78183151dddca21f
cloudi-1.5.4.tar.bz2 (11732026 bytes)
b214dd3639e113147c2be09333f7350cb3dd12e677cb118fcc0d3879df214ae1